Stephens County Courthouse Statue
The original Stephens County Courthouse, designed by Jewell Hicks, was built in 1921 by the Manhattan Construction Company and demolished in 1968. With the help of Duncan Enhancement Trust Authority (DETA), Main Street Duncan, and First Bank & Trust, a beautiful bronze replica may now be viewed at 10th and Main St in historic downtown Duncan. The replica was crafted by Oklahoma sculptor Joel Randall and revealed to the public on July 3, 2017.
- Address: Main StDuncan,Oklahoma