Peruvian Horse Show
- Venue: Stephens County Fair & Expo Center (map details)
- Dates: Fri, May 25, 2018 -Sun, May 27, 2018
- Times: All Day
- Telephone: (580) 255-3231
Come to Duncan and witness as stately Peruvian steeds are put through their paces at the Peruvian Horse Show.
This NAPHA, or North American Peruvian Horse Association, sanctioned event spotlights the Peruvian horse’s beauty, unusual gait and smooth ride. Competitions for the event include combination pole and egg stomp, champagne and costume class, musical performance pairs and a parade of stallions, all showcasing the unique nature of this breed.
In addition to the Peruvian horses, a military flag presentation is also riding at this exhibition along with a performance by the Stephens County Honor Guard.
- Venue: Stephens County Fair & Expo Center
- Address: 1618 South 13thDuncan, Oklahoma 73533