- Venue: Mainstreet Duncan (map details)
- Dates: Sat, October 28, 2017
- Times: 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Contact: Destiny R. Ahlfenger
- Telephone: (580) 252-8696
– – – Trick-or-Treat on Duncan’s Main Street – – –
Beginning at 11 AM, the Main Street Duncan merchants will have trick-or-treating for the kids in costumes till 1 PM. There is a pumpkin carving contest hosted at Boomarang Diner with proceeds benefiting the Stephens County Humane Society; whichever pumpkin receives the most “votes” using dollars is the winner.
Pet Costume Contest at 9th and Main (for pups only, please)
Kid’s Costume Contest at Noon, 10th and Main: The first 100 registered participants receive a goody bag and all children receive a participation ribbon. Awards will be given for a variety of categories ranging from best Group Costume to Most Unique!
Bounce houses and fun provided by the Freedom Biker Church on Walnut Avenue!
Visit Main Street Duncan!
- Venue: Mainstreet Duncan
- Address: Duncan, Oklahoma 73533